Looking for some easy and spooky DIY Halloween decorations? You’ve come to the right place! Here are seven fun ideas to get you started:
1. Ghost garland -Cut out ghost shapes from white paper or fabric and string them together to create a festive garland.
2. Spooky lanterns -Turn empty jars or bottles into spooky lanterns by painting them black and adding a battery-operated tea light inside.
3. Witch’s hat centerpiece -Turn an ordinary witch’s hat into a stylish holiday decoration by adding some ribbon and flowers around the brim.
4. Spiderweb window clings -Create your own spiderweb window clings using black construction paper and a white gel pen.
5. Mummy jars -Wrap empty glass jars with white gauze to create cute mummy containers for Halloween candy or other small trinkets.
6. Bat garland – Cut out bat shapes from black p