- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury)
- extra-virgin olive oil for brushing biscuits
- 1/2 c. plus 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. ricotta
- 3/4 c. frozen spinach, defrosted and chopped
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Crushed red pepper flakes for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Halve biscuits and flatten each one out, then roll into a ball and place in an oven-proof skillet seam side down. Arrange in a ring around the skillet. Brush biscuits with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan.
- In a large bowl, combine mozzarella, ricotta, spinach, Parmesan, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and salt and mix until combined.
- Spoon dip into the center of the skillet and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Bake until warmed through, bubbly, and golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve hot.