Terms of Service
Terms of Services
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations pertaining to accessing and using the Service. You also acknowledge and agree that your use of the Internet to access the Service is solely at your own risk.
By creating an account for the purposes of using the Service (“Account”), you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information the Company may send, including by e-mail, SMS, text messaging, automated voicemail drops and push notifications. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from the Company, at any time and upon your preference. You may opt out of receiving e-mail communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in any e-mail sent by the Company and then following the affiliated instructions provided. You may opt out of receiving SMS and text messaging by replying “STOP” to any text sent by the Company. You may opt out of receiving phone calls by communicating that preference with receiving a phone call from the Company. The Company will make commercially reasonable efforts to comply with any communications from you requesting an opt out of communications.
To purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be required to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase, including, but not limited to, your credit card number, card expiration, billing address, and shipping preference and address.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) used in connection with any Purchase and that (ii) the information you supply to the Company related to a Purchase is true and accurate.
The Company reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including, but not limited to: suspicion of fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal Purchase transactions; availability of a product or service; errors in the description or listed price of a product or service; or other errors or related reasons.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
The Company is constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service, and sometimes there are delays between an update of information on the Service and a corresponding update to the Company’s advertising. There is also potential for the information on the Service to contain errors or inaccuracies or be incomplete or outdated. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service and reserves the right to update information and correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
The Service allows you to post, link to, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
Specifically, you must not:
- Post statements or other materials that are in any way libelous or defame; harass; abuse; threaten; intimidate; or, in any other way, infringe on the rights of others;
- Post or upload personal information, pictures, videos or any other media belonging to another person without their express permission, or anything else that violates the privacy or publicity rights of another person or entity;
- Post anything that interferes with or disrupts the operation of the Service, including, but not limited to, posting files that contain malware, viruses, corrupted files, or any other type of file or data that may damage the functionality of another’s computer or the Service;
- Repeatedly post the same message or similar messages within an unreasonable timeframe;
- Delete or revise any material from the Service posted by another user or the Company, without the express written permission of the Company;
- Post statements or materials that encourage criminal conduct or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation in any jurisdiction;
- Post statements or other materials that are bigoted, hateful, racist, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable, including language and images;
- Post statements or materials that in any way could harm minor children;
- Post statements or materials that impersonate another person or entity, whether actual or fictitious;
- Post statements or materials that in any way misrepresent your affiliation with any entity, including, but not limited to, the Company;
- Post statements or materials that constitute spam or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including, but not limited to, links to commercial products or services;
- Post material that infringes or may infringe on any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual or property rights of any party that you are not authorized to make available.
The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and edit all Content provided by users. Please be aware that the Company can remove any material posted by a user that it finds, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable, with or without notice to said user. Any user failing to comply with these guidelines may be expelled from and refused continued access to forums maintained by the Company in the future. The Company expressly disclaims any and all responsibility and makes no representations as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statements made or displayed in forums by third parties, nor is the Company responsible for any errors or omissions in any such postings or for hyperlinks embedded in any message.
By posting Content on or through the Service, you represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it), and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant the Company the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) that the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submi